It’s your lucky day! Due to unexpected website maintenance, we have decided to extend the Imagine Campaign deadline.
Stand a chance to win an iPad Mini.
Here’s what to do:
1) Like our Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ExpandaSignSA
2) Download our Flying Banner Template. CLICK HERE
3) Do some amazing design work on our template of anything that blows your hair back. Fun colours, moody shades, wild and wacky vectors – whatever inspires you.
4) Submit your masterpiece to email@example.com by Thursday the 19th September 2013.
5) Hold thumbs (not your breath, that could prove dangerous) as you could be our next winner of a new iPad mini!
DOWNLOAD DESIGN TEMPLATE CLICK HERE
- The promoter, Expandasign International Pty Ltd is based at Durban, South Africa.
- Prize 1x 16GB Ipad Mini Wi-fi and 1x Flying Banner Small
- Employees of Expand a Sign, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition shall not be permitted to enter.
- All artwork will be judged and decisions made will be final and winners will be announced 2 weeks after submission deadline.
- All entrants must be Fans on our official Facebook Page www.facebook.com/ExpandaSignSA,
- All designs need to be on our template that can be downloaded here.
- Closing date for entry will be on the 19th of September 2013. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted. Submissions must be Via email max 5MB or sent by Dropbox for larger files.
- Designs need to be submitted in a High Res PDF Format and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No cash alternative to the prize will be offered. The iPad mini is not transferable.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or Facebook within 14 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and artwork submitted in any publicity material, on social media and otherwise.
- This competition is only open to residents of South Africa.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or any other Social Network.